BECAUSE OF SEVERAL FATAL PIPE HANDLING ACCIDENTS OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS, MCCORMACK INDUSTRIES CONTINUES TO PUSH WORKER SAFETY BY MANUFACTURING A VERSATILE ATTACHMENT TO CLAMP AND CARRY PIPE SAFELY.
The first goal of every business should be to ensure that all employees finish their shift safely without minor or major accident. McCormack Industries is providing an attachment so workers can handle pipes without the risk of injury, and arrive home to their families safe and sound.
Most trucking companies as well as specific industry such the gas sector now have to deal with the transportation of pipes on a daily basis. The movement of pipe or cylindrical stock may include lifting, lowering, carrying, holding and restraining. Pipe movement may be hazardous depending on the type of pipe being handled, the nature of the task and conditions of the work site. This task often requires someone to be in a potentially dangerous position if there is sudden movement of loads. The Bi-Fold Pipe Handler reduces the risk and eliminates the worker being put in these dangerous situations.
The McCormack Industries Bi-Fold Pipe Handler is specifically designed to handle long pipes and poles safely and securely. The two folding arms allow it to clamp small and large diameter pipes effectively, while also retracting to allow the attachment to be used as a conventional pallet fork frame. The hydraulic system is set up so that the arms will not release the load off the tynes even if the machine shuts down. The tynes, shaft and all pins are made from high tensile steel to ensure load safety.
- Australian owned, engineered and manufactured
- 1 year warranty
- Bi-Fold Pipe Handler operates as pallet fork as well as pipe handler
- Bi-Fold Pipe Handler available with optional pipe bundling hooks, noise reduction pads and hydraulic fork positioning available
- A range of models to suit 2”- 36” pipe
- Up to 8000Kg lift capacity as stand-alone pallet fork
- Up to 6000Kg pallet fork capacity when clamping objects
- Suitable for wheel loaders and telehandlers
For more information call 1300 LOADER, 1300 562337 or visit mcind.com.au