No one’s above the claw with the Himac Claw Grapple. Combining impressive vegetation control with ground-tearing ability, this Australian-made Grapple is the best in its class.
Just push it, grab it, lift it and shift it! Handling scrub, larger vegetation, fell branches, logs and more – it’s all possible with this powerful grapple attachment. The high-tensile tynes and horizontal bars also allow effective scrap / industrial material clean up.
With a robust singular grapple arm, you experience greater stability and reliability when handling vegetation – which is a must for all post-job clean up.
- Designed for Telehandlers with 2 to 6 ton lifting capacity
- High strength build with up to 25 mm thick tynes
- Single-piece Grapple: 16 mm thick arms, 65 NB horizontal bars
- Cut through roots and hard ground with fitted Cat J-Series teeth
- Greasable pivot points
- Curved shape tynes for increased volume
- Edge serration allows more reliable grip
- Tackle generous vegetation volume with a grapple opening up to 1400mm
- Additional functions include raking and back dragging
- Hoses and couplings included
- Models available for Skid Steer, Telehandlers and Ag Loaders
Over 80% of the attachments Himac sell are designed and manufactured right here in
Australia by Australians – including this Claw Grapple. By implementing lean
manufacturing processes, Himac’s skilled, hard-working production team deliver high quality attachments with prompt turnaround.
Designed and constructed for tough Australian conditions, Himac Attachments are your one stop shop for quality-made machinery attachments that go the distance. In fact, each of our attachments are backed by a warranty that’s DOUBLE the industry standard (24 months).
For more info call Himac on 1800 888 114, or SEE IT IN ACTION at himac.com.au/claw